Earn college credit while still in high school!
- Credits are transferable to other colleges
- Receive 50% tuition reduction – $200 a class & FREE for qualified students (see details below).
- Classes held at NCHS 3rd and 4th periods during regular school day
- Classes are taught by AACC instructors
Courses for SPRING 2015-2016
- HLS 213 Transportation and Border Security (T/Th – 3rd period)
- BPA 237 Supply Chain Management (M/W – 4th period)
For Spring 2016 registration:
- Complete the online AACC application at WWW.AACC.EDU/ADMISSIONS.
- Complete the EARLY COLLEGE ACCESS PROGRAM (ECAP) form and submit to your guidance counselor for approval (May reduce cost to $75).
- Complete the Early College Access Grant (ECAG) form and submit to Guidance Counselor (May reduce cost to 0$ ).
- Submit test scores (SAT READING 510 or ACT ENGLISH 18) OR take the AACC Accuplacer assessment on December 7th during 3rd period (Sign up in Guidance).
- Register for the desired spring classes with BOB LATHAM and Rosalies Toledo during interest sessions held in October (Check with counselor for dates).